tour journal and gig reports from airiel's silent member

Friday, June 29, 2007

Swithchyard Festival

The Switchyard Festival was last weekend at The Continental, one of our favourite bars and a place I've DJ'd at for the last year. Being an outdoor street fest, I couldn't do my visuals but I did shoot video that included our friend Arunas introducing Airiel with a poem as Thax Douglas has been known to do with bands for years. It went well and the boys rocked out and lots of beer was consumed. Highlights included catching up with friends in The 1900's, who played a great show as well before The Stills.
Next time I write here it will be about our first west coast tour. Plans are being finalized right now and I'm trying not to freak out as the date gets closer and I'm trying to get everything done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home