tour journal and gig reports from airiel's silent member

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

kexp at darkroom

Good show. I met some cool people and hung out with the boys and the KEXP sound guy who we met in Seattle. Great crowd too and a few awesome people stood right up front soaking it in. Best part of the show was when Chris turned on the fog machine (blinding John in the process. Sorry dude) and the video projected in and on it made it look like a 3-D vibrating cube was floating in the fog. It was so badass. Big ups to Arunas and Tobias for putting the screen back up. Somehow the boys always have a knack for rocking it right off. As long as it doesn't fall on John and fuck up a song, I'm down for whatever.

Next week, we play with Adam Franklin from Swervedriver at Empty Bottle. Saturday, some band from Brooklyn called A Place to Bury Strangers is at Schubas. I heard they're great. I might go see them, you know, if I'm free and shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home