tour journal and gig reports from airiel's silent member

Monday, July 23, 2007

denver

We get to Denver in the afternoon and it's a pretty town. We pull up to the venue and it's pretty cool. Kind of a mix of Delilah's and Club Foot with a live venue inside. Cool. Bartender gave us free pineapple upsideown shots and a guy who works there makes amazing hot sauce. Jeremy and I ordered some bottles of it. I wonder if he'll ever send them. Met Griff's old roommate Joe. Chris and I find a crappy motel down the street near downtown. We take naps, showers, relax then play a good show. We played with A Shoreline Dream who were pretty good and super nice as well. We get post show snacks at a Kwik-E Mart that used to be a 7-11 but is now a The Simpsons Movie promo. Leaving the next morning the guys meet a trucker who gives us cool camoflage caps and Tweaker Joe who wanted a ride somewhere. We pulled away without Tweaker Joe and saw the coolest Dodge Charger cop car in the mountains outside of Denver at the Mc Donalds with the cute russian girls behind the counter. Had my first Mc Griddle here. My stomach still hasnt' forgiven me. More later, I have to get back to work right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home