tour journal and gig reports from airiel's silent member

Thursday, May 15, 2008

film school


Click here to see pictures and a video of Film School ending their show with a lot of noise, fog and guest guitar noise by Chris from Airiel.
Sure it was cold out, raining, and crappy but that seems to be typical shoegaze weather. It took forever to get my gear set up thanks to Schubas taking forever to set up tables in the music room. Once that was settled and a couple of Jim Beams+Coke (which were on sale for $3), I was set up. Some band opened, then we did a good show. Greg Corner said it was the best he's seen me with airiel, but I think I've done better. Film School Greg was cool enough to let me use his projector and they set up a giant screen that covered the whole back wall at Schubas. That ruled. I was a fan of Film School before and I'm now a bigger fan. Fucking great live show and I can't wait till they come back this summer. Next show: darkroom on the 29th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home