tour journal and gig reports from airiel's silent member

Monday, August 29, 2005

beer nuggets part 2

Okay so I had two paragraphs for the beer nuggets entry and it only posted one. Most of it. Weird. So here's the 2nd paragraph:
The first date of the tour in Pittsburgh will be my first show with Airiel since the Darkroom show opening for Brian Jonestown Massacre. I missed the Milwaukee gig on August 5th because my grandmother passed away and I was involved with the funeral arrangements, and hosted the post-funeral luncheon at my house. It was a surreal weekend, but I'm sure a different kind of surreal than the weekend I would have had with Airiel. The rest of my weekend was surreal because on Sunday after the wake and funeral (Friday and Saturday) I spent the morning at the comic convention and then shot an audition video for an actress friend who was up for a part in a movie, and her competition was Heather Graham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home